budak2 segak + cun

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

simpanan hari muka

Saturday, December 4, 2010

nothing spesel

this entry is special for my beloved fiance


when you come in my life..
everything is changed..
you make me happy..
always makes me smile..
thanks for all the joy u brought to my life...
your understanding..
your loving...
your caring..
i will be forever thankful dear..
you can make my life much happier...
i honestly dun know what i would to do without u!!!!

THANK GOD..terima kasih ya ALLAH..Alhamdulillah

do you want to know, lately what my problem is?
I love you.
I love your name,
I love your voice,
I love the way you treat me,
I love the way you look at me,
I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood.
Thats my problem..and lastly my big pproblem is i really really MISS U DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i love you now and always will...;)

da jam 2.36 am tp mata masih segar..otak pn da berkarat-karat..ayat jiwang kemain lagi...ini sumer gara-gara x dapat dengar suara beliau sepanjang 1 hari ni...beliau demam + x sihat badan..after isyak, beliau mesej me and told me dat beliau want to sleep 1st..get well soon dear..really miss your voice..huk3

----*---<@
~syafa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...